Sunday 9 November 2014

SOCIAL MEDIA // pt.2

5. Blogspot
Blogger is really easy and simple to use for everyday extensive blogging. I find its more professional than tumblr might be. I use it for my fashion blogging so its useful as other people can view it and read through it if theyre interested.  Its always good to keep a blog or diary about your studies or career or even hobbies so thats what I use it for now and will in the future.

6. Pinterest
Pinterest has always helped me out with projects or just general boredom. Its perfect for brainstorming or just collecting images, plus you have an audience who can like them and share them. Itll always be a handy app to use at uni or for work.

7. Polyvore
Polyvore is a bit like pinterest but mainly for fashion/ interior design. I personally use it for outfit choices/ wishlists / moodboards etc in my blogging. It provides images of clothes from sites everywhere snd tells you where the item is from and how much it is. Which is the perfect tool for blogging. Its really handy and has and always will help me find items I've been searching for.

8. Ebay
Ebay is the main tool I use at work as I list designer items that have been donated to charity but could be sold for alot more than justifiable in a shop. I use it personally too and its become a lot more advanced with more features and security. Its great to sell your items and get a bit of money. But personally its important for me as my career is mainly based around it and I get paid to use it.

9. Etsy
Etsy is a brilliant little site where people have little online boutiques that sell weird and wonderful things that usually are vintage or handmade. Its great for me as a fashion student to be able to sell things on, but also as somebody creative, theres so much on there to take an interest in or to just be intregued by. For me its important because its good to have a place where things you want are sold or things you want to sell, are actually accepted.

10. Vimeo
Vimeo is a bit like youtube, but higher quality and very modern. Its great for keeping up to date with music videos or for posting your own in high quality or seeing other creative users for research or inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment